Our Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON eKhulna
Join a marketplace where nearly 25k buyers around
the eKhulna or unique items
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a vendor or shop.
- Our eKhulna Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- After create vendor account and approval you can upload, sell your product.
Package and ship with ease
- When the buyer order your product you can see their delivery address and all info.
- After all Package it and send it to the buyer.
Get payments and grow your business
- Yes. We would payment you every single night.
- You can received your payment any method like Bkash, Nagad, or our National Bank.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on eKhulna
How do fees work on eKhulna?
Joining and starting a shop on eKhulna is free. There are three basic fees: a selling fee and payment processing fee.
It costs BDT 5% to sell a product to the marketplace. If you accept payments with Bkash, Nagad or bank there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on ekhulna . Create an account (if you don’t already have one), then login and go to your profile you can see create vendor account then fill the form and continue every step set a payment method (how you want to be paid)if you don’t have bank account just add bank name to your Bkash, nagad etc. name and bank account number to your Bkash, nagad etc. number. that’s it.
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with Bkash, Nagad etc. We will be deposited into your Bkash, Nagad etc. number or account. Also we can pay you any national bank in our country.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop.
What can I sell on eKhulna?
You can sell Authentic Electronic Devices, Electronic Accessories, TV & Home Appliances, Health & Beauty, Babies & Toys, Groceries & Pets, Home & Lifestyle, Women’s Fashion, Men’s Fashion, Watches & Accessories and Sports & Outdoor.